2015年11月28日星期六

The time I stay in JCT Machinery

The time I stay in JCT Machinery
Today, I decide to write something different. I am a SEO marketing person in JCT Machinery. I thought every company will be the same and my life will be even boring by facing all of these machines, chemical reactor, dispersion machine, and adhesive hot melt glue production line etc. I would never, ever know about these "professional words" in my life.  However, by working in this factory, I can see all of these machine are not just machines, they are actually making the stuff in our lives. 
Maybe the machine is not having a good look, but they help to make the decorations in our lives. 
How? The machines your see below are chemical reactors. They can make marshmallows, candy, seasons, hot melt glue which you can manufacture anything with it.  


 chemical reactor





没有评论:

发表评论